All orthodontists attend two to three years of advanced specialty training to obtain their degrees in orthodontics. They are taught how to straighten crooked teeth, align crooked jaws, and improve a smile. But orthodontics is about more than just using braces to straighten your or your child’s teeth.
Orthodontics is a science, and there’s an artistic aspect, too. Dr. Don Wilson and Dr. Paul Kim are specialists in the scientific aspect of orthodontics, and also have the special intuitive sense that makes them smile artists.
Please take a moment to check out our Smile Gallery to see some of our beautiful smiles.
The Top 10 Things to Know About Us
#1 Every year our office provides Smile Scholarships through complimentary orthodontic treatment for children and young adults with financial challenges.
#2 We actively support our community through school auction item donations, sports teams and performing arts sponsorships, and donating to local animal shelters.
#3 We offer flexible hours and extra availability during school breaks and holidays.
#4 Our doctors are certified in leading edge technologies including Invisalign and Damon Braces. We have an iTero scanner for concise and clean models of your teeth. Our wires use NASA technology; they activate with the temperature of your mouth to move teeth quickly and comfortably.
#5 Hospital-level sterilization is provided for your safety and health.
#6 Oral health is a priority – every patient receives complete oral health instructions and samples of everything needed to take care of their smile. Patients earn Tooth Tokens when they have demonstrated good oral hygiene.
#7 Your initial orthodontic consultation including photos and a digital x-ray is complimentary, as are subsequent check eruption appointments for younger children. We follow the American Association of Orthodontists guidelines and want to see children at age 7!
#8 We want to work with your budget and offer flexible payment plans:
- Automatic payments via credit or debit card
- Interest-free in-office monthly financing
- Payment in full bookkeeping discounts
- Family discounts
- Military discounts (Thank you for your service!)
#9 We award extra Tooth Tokens for great report cards, awards, and community service!
#10 Our friendly, comfortable atmosphere includes daily entertainment from the doctors and our team! We don’t just make you smile, we make you laugh!
Did You Know?
- The American Association of Orthodontists recommends that children have an orthodontic evaluation at age 7 in order to assess and monitor bone development. Treatment at this early age may lessen the necessity to extract teeth during the teen years.
- You don’t need a dental referral to have an orthodontic consultation.
- Braces aren’t just for kids! One in five orthodontic patients is an adult.
- Digital X-rays limit radiation exposure and reduce the need for harmful chemicals.
- You’ll receive friendly appointment reminders via email and text messages.
- Dr. Don, Dr. Kim, and most of their team speak Spanish.