What to Expect
Upon your arrival at Wilson & Kim Orthodontics, please notify our friendly front office team. We can’t wait to welcome you to our office.
The Purpose of the Initial Examination is to Answer:
- What sort of problem is present, if any?
- When is the proper time to begin treatment?
- What type of treatment is indicated?
- How long will treatment take?
- How much will the treatment cost?
If orthodontic treatment is indicated at this time, an appointment for Diagnostic Records is scheduled. If time allows, these diagnostic records can be taken at the initial visit.
What are Diagnostic Records?
- Photographs of your teeth
- Digital scan of your teeth
- Panoramic radiograph X-ray
These diagnostic records will aid our doctors in determining the best course of treatment.
What is the Cost of the Treatment?
The cost of treatment depends upon the severity of the patient’s problem. The treatment coordinator will discuss fees and payment options during the initial exam, if treatment is required. We have different payment plans to suit your budget. We work hard to make orthodontics affordable.
What is Included?
Your investment includes:
- Orthodontic records including photographs, digital scan, x-ray, study models
- Treatment with braces or Invisalign including all needed appliances, office visits, and procedures performed in our office.
- One set of final retainers is provided upon completion of treatment.
What is Not Included?
- Work performed at other dental offices outside our orthodontic practice.
- If an accident or injury occurs during treatment which results in TMJ (Temporo-Mandibular-Joint) complications, additional orthodontics, orthognathic surgery, etc, a fee adjustment may be required to complete treatment under these unusual circumstances.